We’ve created tools on our Website to Assist you in coming up with that perfect sign for your Beach Home or Patio.
These tools are intended to give us a starting point in the design of a Unique Forever Sign that
reflects your Homes Theme & Your Personality.
THE GLASS TATTOO BEACH SIGN PROCESS:
Concept is Created
Graphic Design with Unlimited Changes are included in the Price of the Sign!
Printed and Fired
We will send you a picture of the Kiln Fired Image with Border Colors for your review. We may recommend different Border Colors and you can make changes to the Border Tiles anytime before Fabrication of the sign.
Cement Board is a Common Material used in Exterior Construction because of it's Strength and Durability
Glass and Border Tiles are Embedded in Cement
The Finished Sign is Glass Enforced with Cement. Similar to a Church Window, the Image will Never Fade, EVEN IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT!
HERE ARE A FEW WAYS TO GIVE US IDEAS FOR YOUR SIGN:
Our signs can be inspired by many things. See some of the ways our customers have arrived at their dream sign below:
Designing the beach sign of your dreams is easy and fun with Glass Tattoo's custom-developed sign customizer
Decorating your beach home or patio can be a daunting task at times. How do you make sure that your sign matches its surroundings? And what do you do if you don't have any immediate ideas in mind?
We created a unique beach sign customizing tool to handle these very challenges right from our website. You can use this tool to look through art we've created and preview it alongside the tile border colors that will make your sign truly unique. You can use this tool to give us as much or as little guidance as possible during the initial stage; most options are optional. We will work closely with you throughout the project to ensure the sign looks exactly how you would like.
Once you've filled out the options to the extent that you wish, you're ready to finalize your order. Click the red button on the right to pay an initial deposit and send your project details to us.
How it works:
- Get started by viewing our collection of premade background art from the Background Library tab in the options below the preview area. For each graphic, you're given the option to preview it, as well as select it. Selecting it indicated to us that you're interested in using this as a possible idea for your sign.
- Now that you've seen some examples of how your sign's background could look, it's time to explore our collection of tile swatches that will surround the inner area of your sign. Use the Border Colors tab to see how the alternating tiles could look on your's.
- You can use the Sign Text & Font tab to see how your sign text would look with a selection of our most-used fonts available to preview.
- IMPORTANT: The final size of your sign will determine its price. The Sign Size / Price tab gives you easy graphic representations of our standard sizes, along with our rates for each.
- Want even more graphic ideas? Browse several collections of our art from the Optional: Additional Libraries tab to explore foreground images you may wish to use on your sign, as well as previously-created beach and address signs for inspiration. As with the Background Library, you can preview these options and select them to indicate your interest in using them during the design process. We also offer a file uploader in case you've got an image in mind for your send that you'd like to send us.
- IMPORTANT: The last tab, Design Summary / Move to Cart, provides you with a summary of the options you've selected, along with a reminder of any that you have not filled out. After you've reviewed your choices and provided us with any information we don't yet have, you can send us a note about your order and checkout to provide your initial deposit.
Most of your customer want product delivered to their place. Providing shipping information can increase conversion rate as well as reliability for your website
Printed in US with love, Merchandise is produced and shipped within 2 – 7 business days (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons. Standard shipping/transit times apply (1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international).
- In case you order more than one canvas, they will be shipped separately each with tracking number to ensure safe delivery.
Shipping cost will vary from $8.5 - $12.5 each package depending on canvas sizes.
- In case your order includes not only canvas(es) but other products, the canvas(es) will be shipped separately with the package of all other products.
For more details about our shipping rates, please visit HERE
Common Questions About Our Beach Sign Customizer:
How many of the options should I fill out on the beach sign page?
In general, as many or as few as you would like! We provide this tool to get your creative juices flowing, and to ensure that we have a good idea of what you might have in mind as we design your sign. We don't expect you to design your sign yourself - our designer will work closely with you to ensure it looks exactly how you'd like it to.
Why are there so many options in the "Additional Libraries" tab?
We wanted to provide you with as many opportunities as possible to get an idea of how your sign should look. At the same time, we don't want to overwhelm you with possible choices, so we tucked a few options out of the way. We can draw inspiration from any number of sources, including our premade art and sign libraries - you can even upload one of your own images for us to use as inspiration!
I need help / I'm not sure what to do yet.
We're usually available to assist in real-time with our Live Chat tool. Get in touch if you run into anything you're not sure about, and we'll be glad to help! If we're not around or if you'd prefer, you can call or email us with the information on the right.
* - Optional